TD 5 Boro Bike Tour 2024 with Team Lighthouse Guild/Foreseeable Future Foundation
May 5, 2024
Date: Sunday, May 5, 2024
Start: Battery Park
Finish: Staten Island
Join Our Team and Make a Difference!
Lighthouse Guild and the Foreseeable Future Foundation share the common goal of supporting individuals of all ages who are blind or visually impaired, along with their families. They are teaming up for the 2024 TD Five Boro Bike Tour. The Tour, one of NYC’s iconic athletic events, is an unforgettable day cycling through New York City. The team will ride while helping to make a difference in the lives of people with vision loss!
Join Our Team: Be part of the team that stresses the importance of adaptive athletics for people who are blind or visually impaired — benefitting mental and physical health, community engagement, and socialization skills.
Make a Difference: Every mile you ride and every dollar you raise brings us closer to achieving our fundraising goal that will directly support the services of Lighthouse Guild and Foreseeable Future Foundations. Ride with us or support a rider who is visually impaired!
Team Members can ride independently or as a Tandem Riding Team.
- Rider Identification Kit (bib & bike plate) – This is your key to enter and participate in the Tour
- Snacks and entertainment at rest areas along the route
- Fully supported route with additional water stops
- Access to free bike repair along the route provided by Trek
- Access to SAG (Support and Gear) vehicles
- Entry to the Finish Festival on Staten Island
- Digital finisher certificate
- Free photos provided by Amazon
Each team member commits to a Goal of raising 1500* per bicycle (whether riding solo or as a tandem team). Team members receive:
- Guaranteed First Wave Charity Entry
- Exclusive Lighthouse Guild and the Foreseeable Future Foundation custom-made bike jersey
- Personal online fundraising page
- Light breakfast at the start and lunch at the Charity Partners tent at the finish
- Athletic tips and encouragement
- Fundraising platform assistance, including tips and shared best practices to help you meet your goal.
*Includes TD 5 Boro Bike registration amenities, guaranteed First Wave Charity Entry, exclusive custom-made team jersey, light breakfast at the start, and lunch at the Charity Partners tent.
For questions or more information, email email@example.com
Stay tuned! The Lighthouse Guild & Foreseeable Future Foundation Team will also have a number of events leading up to the big day, including a potential kick-off event on November 8.